Want to Become an Ocala bnr member?
STEPS TO BECOMING A OCALA BNR MEMBER
If you are a nurse, or nursing student and would like to get connected with like minds near you, please visit www.blacknursesrock.com and click on the “MEMBERSHIP” tab. National membership dues are $100 annually.
After becoming a member, please forward your proof of membership/receipt to email@example.com, you will be added to our MEMBERS ONLY group and added to the official BNR Ocala Chapter roster! Then you will submit $40 local dues to the Ocala Chapter within 1 month of joining by visiting paypal.me/bnrocala. We can’t wait to join forces and see you soon!
Key Membership Benefits:
- Networking Cruise for 2018: Website for details: bnrcruise.com
- Scholarship opportunities and awards www.blacknursesrock.com
- Annual educational conference
Webinars on professional development topics
- Obtain your Free Electronic Quarterly BNR Magazine
- Opportunity for legal nurse consultant certification prep:
- Healthcare Legal Education Partnership
- Medical advancement opportunities: New product, grants, projects, and research for our members.
- Impacting our communities’ daily (Join one of our local Chapters, check website for listings)
- Top tier networking events (Meet and Greets)
- Access to over three hundred contact hours through Black Nurses Rock University http://blacknursesrock.com/product/bnr-university-registration
- Legal Services and business support: www.blacknursesrock.com
- Life Insurance and Financial Planning: Check website for details
- Book Club Sign-up firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cabot Reward Program: Volunteer with Black Nurses Rock and WIN Prizes